Quit Smoking / Other Habits
The New Scientist conducted a large scale study comparing all of the well known methods of quitting smoking.
Hypnotherapy was shown to be, by a long way, the most effective way of quitting.
This, and a vast amount of other research, confirms the success rates of hypnotherapy.
You have, for example, a five to fifteen times BETTER chance of freeing yourself from smoking using hypnotherapy than with willpower alone.
And, as you know, the benefits of becoming a non-smoker are massive:
Imagine your life as a non-smoker:
• Richer! …. at 20 a day you would save around £45 a week, or £2,340 a year!
• Healthier! … a longer lasting and more healthier life – all those nasty toxins removed.
• Looking better! … whiter teeth and fresher looking skin.
• Smelling good! … no more smoky ashtray breath.
• Feeling better! … enjoying your newfound freedom and energy.
Estimates suggest that around 70% of smokers want to quit the habit. If this is you, contact me today!
Success is often achieved in 2 sessions … a couple of hours of your life!
Examples of other habits include OCD, stammering, stuttering, nail biting and bruxism.